Sarum's security practice focuses on our ability to deliver cost-effective services and solutions, tailored to our customers' unique mission and asset protection strategy. Highlights of our, "security partnering for success" with our customers has included performing Inspector General (IG) level security audits on the largest government data repository in US history, creating an agency-level security control Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V) program, and playing a lead role in assisting an agency to successfully become certified as a Computer Network Defense Service Provider (CND-SP).
Our knowledge and experience range from providing annual security awareness training for customer staff, to performing insider threat analysis for the purpose of counter intelligence, cyber terrorism, or other counter-criminal activities.
Our Services Include (click each one for further details):
- Awareness and Training
- Certification and Accreditation / Risk Management Framework
- Contingency Planning and Testing
- Cyber Defense
- Independent Verification and Validation
- Information Assurance Vulnerability Management
- Penetration Testing
- Policy, Procedures, and Standards
- Regulatory Compliance
- Risk and Vulnerability Assessments
- Security Architecture Design
- Security Control Validation